You will do the complete cycle of creating 3D architecture models in the style of Fortnite.
- You have at least three years of commercial experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with ZBrush, Maya, Marmoset Toolbag, Substance Painter.
- You model using the SubDiv tool.
- You have a good sense of proportion and can read concept art.
- You know how to work the style.
- You excel in sculpting tiles and moldings.
- You have excellent UV unpacking skills for tiles and moldings.
- You know how to create texture maps in Marmoset and have experience with displacement maps.
- You know how to paint textures with Substance Painter.
- You have experience with game engines.
- You have experience with Substance Designer.
- You have the ability to work under clear planning conditions and meet deadlines.
Will be a Plus
- Art education.
- Experience of playing the current version of Fortnite game.
- Requires its own remote desktop.
- Headset and microphone for calls.
- Windows 11 and updated versions of all programs used.
- Ability to work in the GMT+2 time zone.
- Full-time remote work.
- Paid holidays and sick leave.
- New Year’s bonus if you work in the studio for more than six months.
- Work on world-class projects within a team of the best specialists in the industry!
About the Company
We are an artistic production studio that offers a wide variety of services in the video game industry. We create AAA quality 3D assets as well as concept art, illustrations and more. We use the latest technologies in combination with a creative approach, which allows us to present the highest quality works of art that meet customer expectations.