We are looking for a qualified 3D artist – character specialist (m/f/d) to join our studio in Brno.
The Brno team targeted the invention of human and animal assets, vehicles and agricultural machinery. The most valuable assets in the whole game. Quality is our top priority.
We are therefore searching for a colleague who will be able to use his attention to detail in his duties and will know how to carry the assets of the 3D characters to ultimate dignity.
Duties will be:
Creation of high-poly and low-poly assets
Creation of UV maps and textures compatible with the PBR method
Setting up hardware for a proprietary game engine
Collaboration with external production partners
Skeleton configuration, skinning and animation support
Skills and Requirements
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of workflow for game characters
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter
- Ability to create realistic 3D characters
- Understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Experience with PBR workflow
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written at least at B2 level
- Self-reflection and ability to receive criticism
- Very good time management
- Autonomy and ability to solve problems
- Team player
- Knowledge/experience with facial animation pipelines/production methods
- Experience with hard surface modeling
- Experience with other tools like Marvelous Designer or Character Creator
- Art-oriented education (3d art, design, art school)
- Experience/Knowledge of the Farming Simulator Mudding community
We offer work in the exciting and rapidly changing environment of the video game industry. With us, you will be in contact with modern technologies while benefiting from flexible working hours for a very attractive financial remuneration.
Concerned about the well-being of our employees, we strive to create a pleasant working environment and organize various events and entertaining activities. Family and your hobbies are important to us, which is why we offer 25 days of vacation per year.
Because everyone needs to evolve, we offer you multiple perspectives to continue to evolve in our young, successful and growing company.
Stability: the basis of a solid and stable company
Work-life balance: flexible working hours
Excellent working atmosphere: flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level, a team of friendly professionals
Personal development: Individual professional development opportunities, tailored to your needs and wishes
Modern workplace: office ideally located and well served by public transport
Security: CDI, remuneration and attractive bonuses
Free time: 25 days of vacation
Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation