We needed an Art Outsourcing Manager to help us chart our course through hyperspace. As an Art Outsourcing Manager, you’ll be involved in creating and executing our vision for the game, from concept to post-production. She will collaborate with the team and art leads to help deliver a best-in-class player experience that will revolutionize strategy gaming through the lens of the Star Wars universe.
- Download and integrate assets into the engine and maintain pipelines/naming conventions
- First line of criticism for both aesthetics and naming conventions.
- Planning, programming and budget management.
- Work directly with vendors and help identify potential partners.
- Preparation of documentation for EA and Lucas presentations
- Collaborate with internal team and external partners to establish milestone schedules and delivery requirements
- Work with production to manage and track tasks to ensure accurate milestone deliveries.
- Create and maintain documentation for outsourcing pipelines
- Support the preparation of assignments for external teams.
- Review the quality and accuracy of deliverables and provide appropriate feedback
- Export assets to the game engine to review them in context
- Working with art leads to collecting and providing constructive criticism.
- Review and adjust content as needed to achieve the best possible quality
- Proactively communicate scheduling issues and develop creative solutions with stakeholders
- Contribute and foster a positive, collaborative and creative study culture.
- More than 2 years of experience as a Producer or Outsourcing Manager
- At least one AAA game shipped on console or PC
- Able to work with team to prioritize and achieve reliable schedules
- Understanding of contemporary art production lines and contemporary software packages
- Experience with common production practices and methodologies.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Able to navigate the unknown and creatively solve challenging problems.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Understand how to work with external IP partners
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but are open to remote options.