Bit Reactor needed an Art Outsourcing Manager to help us chart our path through hyperspace. As an Art Outsourcing Manager, you will help create and execute our game’s vision from concept to post-production. You will collaborate with the team and art leads to help deliver a best-in-class gaming experience that revolutionizes strategy games through the lens of the Star Wars universe.
- Upload and combine assets into the engine and maintain pipelines/naming conventions
- First line of criticism regarding both aesthetics and naming conventions
- Planning, scheduling and budget management
- Work directly with vendors and help identify potential partners
- Preparation documentation for EA and Lucas submissions
- Communicate with internal team and external partners to establish milestone schedules and deliverable requirements
- Work with production to manage and track tasks to ensure accurate deliveries at important milestones
- Create and maintain outsourcing pipeline documentation
- Support in preparing missions for external teams
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy and provide appropriate feedback
- Export assets into the game engine to review them in context
- Working with art leads to collecting and providing constructive criticism
- Review and adjust content as necessary to achieve the best possible quality
- Proactively communicate planning issues and develop creative solutions with stakeholders
- Contribute to and foster a positive, collaborative and creative studio culture.
- Two year Plus of knowledge as a producer or outsourcing manager
- At least one AAA game delivered to console or PC
- Capable to work as part of a team to establish priorities and achieve reliable schedules
- Understanding of contemporary art production pipelines and contemporary software packages
- Expertise in common production practices and methodologies
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Capable to navigate the unknown and creatively solve problems that resolve challenges
- Knowledge working with Unreal Engine
- Understanding of how to work with external IP partners
- Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Here we have an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.