As an artist, you’ll use your expertise to create visually captivating character and environment designs that align with our game’s art style. Your ability to translate written instructions into compelling artwork will be essential, as will your communication skills to collaborate with the team. You will be responsible for producing quality outputs on time and contributing to the visual excellence of the game.
How you will make an Impact
- Create visually stunning and compelling character and environment designs that align with the style and art direction of the game
- Work closely with the game development team to ensure seamless integration of art assets into the game
- Continuously improve the visual quality of the game through your artistic contributions
- Translate text descriptions and instructions into visually appealing illustrations
- Receive and provide feedback efficiently to ensure art is of the highest quality
Our bonus Attributes
- Clothing: wear what makes you most comfortable, pajamas are also acceptable
- Vacations: Stay relaxed with our unlimited vacation policy, we don’t count your days off as long as you bring snacks.
- Flexibility: Work from home, in the office, in a coworking space or at the beach.
- Moving: Experience Thailand’s vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation service.
- Wellbeing: We invest in your wellbeing, whether you want to focus on your physical or mental health.
- Health: We’ve got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our awesome team and enjoy memes, games and especially cat food!
- Salary: We’ll make sure you’re covered, so you don’t have to worry about your finances.
- Investors: We’re backed by top VCs in the industry, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and many more…
- Bureaucracy: We don’t like that either, we prefer direct communication and are confident that in times of need we will support each other.
Skills and Requirements
Your character Build:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and other digital art software, such as Clip Studio Paint
- Possess a diverse visual library to aid in character design and concept art creation
- Mastery of line drawing and rendering techniques
- Knowledge of color fundamentals, lighting rules and anatomy
- Able to communicate effectively with the team and actively participate in creative discussions
- Able to adapt to changing styles and artistic requirements
- Experience in perspective drawing is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or a related field is preferred
- Video game enthusiast
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that calls you to build something people love
- Focused on learning, guidance, collaboration and growth
About the company
Primorden is a PvPvE MMORPG that reinvents our concept of Origins in a fantasy open world. We give you complete freedom to explore right from the start and never force you to grind things that don’t interest you. We design Primorden to let you play with friends anytime. You’ll never be left behind or play away from content your friends are enjoying.
How to Apply
Please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a casual, no pressure introduction.