As a Cinematic Animator, your role will be to clean up motion capture animations and assist the Cinematic Artist with all animation related needs for cutscenes. We have our own animation pipelines using Xsens combinations.
- Clean and improve body motion capture animations from our motion capture recordings (Xsens suits)
- Clean and improve facial motion capture
- Assistance with various animation tasks, including keyframes
- Accompaniment on the realization of cutscenes
- You have an in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and have a pronounced artistic vision when it comes to animation.
- You master Blender / Maya / 3DS Max and are able to produce your own animations.
- You are curious and always on the lookout for new technologies to improve the quality and efficiency of your animation workflow.
- You know how to clean mocap data for body and face.
- Experience with the UE5 sequencer is a plus.
- Proven portfolio of animations
- Previous experience is appreciated but not required. A large wallet can compensate for this.
- Of course you like to play games (if you like games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Persona that’s even better).
- You want to work in Montpellier, France. Sandfall’s offices are located near the city center, in a hub with 5 other companies, all working in entertainment!
- You are fluent in French and/or English.
- Salary scale according to experience and position.
- Position from spring/summer 2023.
About the Company
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, in the sunny city of Montpellier. We are focused on premium games for PC and next-gen consoles, and we are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to continue this journey with us.
We are working on Project W, a turn-based 3D RPG with a fantasy and “Belle Époque” art style. The game runs on Unreal Engine 5 and received an Epic MegaGrant.
We want to foster a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from people from marginalized backgrounds.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation