We are looking for a talented environment concept artist to join our RPG department, who is developing RAID: Shadow Legends, a mobile MMORPG that combines battle-gathering mechanics and cutting-edge graphics in a dark fantasy setting. Our flagship title is enjoyed by over 81 million gamers worldwide — you can find it on iOS, Android, and PC/Mac.
The Concept Artists team creates concepts for characters and game locations and regularly coordinates between departments.
- Develop concepts for game objects and environments
- Generate ideas based on technical requirements and visualize them from references
- Coordination with the Art Director, the 3D Environment Art and Technical Art teams, and the independent artists
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years of related work experience
- An up-to-date portfolio showcasing your work on past projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of design, lighting, composition, perspective, scale, proportion, architecture and color theory
- Understanding of games, CG projects and a wide range of visual arts
- Understanding of the game location development pipeline
- Knowledge of any 3D graphics software
- English language skills at pre-intermediate level or above
- Experience working in Unity
How to Register
- Submit your CV.
About the company
Plarium is an international award-winning mobile and desktop game developer company.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players around the world. With over 14 years of experience, we strive to deliver games and graphics that push the limits. We combine this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community engagement.
Our games are created in a variety of settings, from dark fantasy to semi-realistic sci-fi. others.
We also have an animation and visual effects studio within the company: the video production department, which creates cinematic content and promotional videos.
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending on professional experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Occupational seminars, workshops, courses and in-house training programs
- Group lessons of English, Polish and Ukrainian
- Possibility of taking out an interest-free loan
- Sports membership with the MultiSport Plus card
- Moving assistance
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation