We Need an Events Manager to be responsible for the direction, production and management of its internal and external events. This leader will engage, oversee and motivate a matrix of stakeholders including Gearbox team members, vendors and partners.
- Develop, plan and lead experiences that reflect Gearbox’s brand and vision, engaging our customers, community and partners.
- Manage resources, external support agencies and contractors to deliver high quality events;
- Discuss contracts with vendors and business partners with support from us.
- Work with contacts, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to set goals, define metrics, and ensure they are aligned with Gearbox’s business, communications, and marketing goals;
- Staff events and set-up/dismantling helping hand.
- Qualified candidates will have five to seven years of conference and event management experience;
- Expertise of video games and video game communities;
- Knowledge in developing and managing event budgets;
- Superior project management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Feel free with contacting ideas, projects and plans to a wide range of levels and leadership; And,
- Modify the importance of collaboration, empathy, teamwork and humor.
We believe that all team members should be able to benefit from a work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world we strive to entertain. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide fair and equitable treatment to all team members and applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or other status protected by state, federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation