Work that CookApps will be Responsible:
- Responsible for all scenario planning tasks necessary for the production of the game, such as defining the worldview and synopsis of the game.
- Live operations and writing stories of existing/added episodes of newly developed games, and increasing user immersion in games through the production of engaging dialogues and scripts.
This is the Project:
- Burger Monster recruitment proceeds from.
- New Idle RPG Game Project / Live Working Game
These are the Qualifications:
- Those with more than 2 years of screenwriting experience
- Those with experience creating stories in areas such as games, publishing, entertainment, and comics
- Those with the ability to plan attractive plots and settings
It’s better if you’re like that:
- Those with a good understanding of subcultures such as games, animations, and novels
- Those with common sense or interested in fantasy and RPG worldviews
CookApps, a collection of industry-leading producers, makes the world more fun with casual games loved by global users in North America and Europe.
Games published by CookApps since 2019 have surpassed 200 million cumulative downloads worldwide in just two years. In 2021, it was selected as the 9th national publisher with the most global downloads along with Naver and Kakao.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation