Calling all graphic designers: it’s time to shine in the world of mid-core games!
We are an incomparable game studio where creativity, strategy and epic battles rumble! We are developing an exciting mid-core tower defense game which was launched a few months ago and has already reached nearly half a million downloads worldwide. But we’re not done yet – we need a talented graphic designer like you to increase the visual impact of our game and take it to the next level!
The graphic designer will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of ready-to-use assets in games and marketing campaigns. This individual will be frequently called upon to deliver high quality, engaging designs under tight deadlines, working closely with other artists, product managers and other team members.
So if you’re ready to put your creative skills to the test, join us on this exhilarating journey and help us make Rumble Rivals the go-to tower defense game for millions of players around the world!
What will you Do
- Explore artistic inspirations to select the ideal creative materials.
- Bring visual ideas to life with exceptional illustrations.
- Stay up to date with current art styles and trends to keep things fresh.
- Produce and deliver artwork that meets technical requirements.
- Understand comprehensive and advanced UI and UX methodologies.
- Design a wide range of assets that generate engaging experiences for our users.
- From a creative brief, design compelling elements aimed at achieving and achieving the objectives set.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent graphic design skills or storyboard techniques.
- Exceptional traditional artistic skills, including drawing, composition, graphic design and color theory.
- Effectively communicate ideas to a wide variety of team members, such as product managers and designers.
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design, specifically creating assets for engaging mobile experiences.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop (Creative Cloud), proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, and solid understanding of Adobe After Effects and/or Autodesk Maya (a huge plus!).
- Advanced knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, etc.
- Knowledge of current artistic styles and trends.
- Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a way that successfully responds to creative direction.
- Be a great teammate, put the team’s success before your own.
- A link to your online portfolio, showcasing dazzling work in the mobile design space.
About the company
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into cutting-edge mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving technology company with several cutting-edge applications and is home to over 80 bright and curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we’re aiming to join one of the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you are passionate about mobile games and particularly want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation