We are finding an experienced and talented People Manager to join and lead our people team. Our People Manager will be instrumental in building and shaping the DNA of the organization and innovating it for our Web3 workforce. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and high-profile role to craft a progressive HR strategy to recruit, develop and retain the world’s best talent and create an engaging and admired work culture. If you want to stand out in the HR industry in a leading sector, this is your vocation.
In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of HR initiatives that support the company’s global business strategy and foster a positive and inclusive work environment. This high-level position will report to the CEO and requires a proven leader with demonstrated success in building and scaling a company’s HR function.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy that supports the company’s overall business objectives and meets the needs of a diverse and globally dispersed workforce.
- Build a world-class recruiting machine to find, attract, screen and recruit top talent.
- Design and create an enterprise-level onboarding program to quickly help new hires succeed.
- Design a thoughtful performance appraisal system that identifies and rewards top performers while helping employees achieve their career development goal.
- Oversee other employee-focused initiatives such as employee engagement, wellness, etc.
- Design and administer compensation and benefits programs, including nominal rewards, that are competitive and aligned with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Build a culture where employee behaviors align with aspirational company values.
- Manage budgets related to human resources, workforce planning, payroll and benefits administration.
- Build and lead the People team to identify and align with business results, enhancing the entire team to become trusted advisors to business leaders.
- Help manage compliance with regulatory and labor laws.
- Must reside or relocate to Head Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in human resources management, including experience in leading HRBP teams or in a director function and more in a sub-person function (organizational development, talent acquisition) in a leading technology organization.
- Proven track record of building a successful hiring machine.
- Demonstrated results of change management at scale, at all levels of the organization.
- A data-driven HR leader with deep proficiency in defining, tracking and executing HR metrics across the employee lifecycle.
- Ability to coach young leaders.
- Strong knowledge of global employment laws and human resource management best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, proactively seeking opportunities to improve the way we work, in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven initiative taker who holds a high degree of ownership and responsibility.
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done alongside their team.
- You have experience in a leading or venture-backed technology, gaming and/or Web3 organization.
- You have experience and knowledge of US and European labor law.
- You are SHRM certified.
- Master’s degree in organizational psychology, organizational development or industrial psychology.
- You are certified in executive coaching
About The Company
Sky Mavis, the blockchain gaming pioneer Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a vibrant and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic identity to the table. As a team of entrepreneurs and disruptive gamers, we are driven by a shared passion to make a meaningful impact and overcome the challenges and criticisms that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation