The position reports to the Senior Influencer Manager and is primarily responsible for overseeing artist influencer marketing campaigns. This includes establishing and managing a network of creators/influencers in the UK and globally, as well as identifying and facilitating collaboration opportunities between artists and influencers.
- Maintain a local and global network of creators.
- Manage your time effectively to make sure labels are resourced fairly and business priorities are understood.
- Document pricing, performance and best practice, making sure this is then shared back into the business in the most engaging format. Explore the role of dashboards in this space.
- Analyse the performance of campaigns across UK labels and International markets.
- Work with Fused and the Data Science team to develop performance benchmarks across the various campaigns and channels.
- Work with labels to understand their reporting priorities to help shape KPI tracking.
- Spend time with the Data Analysts/Scientists across the business to help shape initial streaming attribution reports.
- Ensure that all influencer work, wherever possible, is tracked, monetised and audiences shared back for retargeting.
- Work with the UK label groups to provide influencer marketing support from full strategy to insights, benchmarks, influencers to work with, creative ideas and best practice recommendations for all key releases.
- Deliver integrated media thinking across paid and organic i.e. strategy that is platform first e.g. Facebook strategy across both paid and organic.
- Join brainstorms and add additional creative thinking to brilliant digital plans.
- Work directly with International Marketing to support and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Work with our brands’ teams to help source Influencers for brand partnership campaigns.
- Liaise with the Rebel Labs team to introduce relevant Influencers to develop or host original content formats and share good influencer creative to be reposted on their channels.
- Attending Influencer conferences & events to develop your network.
- Monitoring new Influencer and content trends to ensure UMUK continue to innovate across music and the broader entertainment sector, be constantly looking for inspiration.
- Monitoring emerging content platforms that are developing Influencer eco-systems.
- Helping to conceive video creative concepts with artists, agencies, and Influencers, always pushing for artist involvement.
- Set the gold standard in brilliant ideas in this channel.
- Keep a close ear to the ground across entertainment, constantly looking for inspiration and ideas we can evolve on.
- We understand how important TikTok is to music marketing but the creative possibilities across other platforms such as YouTube are currently under-utilitised. We would love to see more YouTuber collaborations and ideas outside of the dominant trending platforms.
- Help create templated briefing documents to make the process of clearing posts for advertising/receiving boosting codes easier.
- Work on long-term deals with creators to ensure the best rates.
- Help ‘tag’ influencers so that we can search on a niche.
- Work to tie in niches of influencers with audience types (for media buying)
- Build trusted relationships with the best and biggest creators to get brilliant ways of tackling briefs together.
- Look for new ways to keep creativity evolving e.g. build a creator network we use just for ideation and brainstorming.
- Be audience first and bring to projects a clear understanding of which opportunity audience an influencer delivers against.
- A proven track record working with influencers within the entertainment/youth sector.
- Experience of planning and reporting influencer marketing campaigns.
- An appreciation of how influencer marketing fits in the overall marketing/media strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and identify and resolve problems within the available platforms.
- A team player who can collaborate and be proactive.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%).
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 25 paid days of annual leave.
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loans are available.
- Holiday Purchase scheme.
- Dental and Travel Insurance options.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice Cars.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway).
About the Company
Music is Universal it’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, and sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from the application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [redacted].