As part of our development plans, and for one of our very ambitious upcoming productions, QUANTIC DREAM wishes to recruit a Lead specialized in the production of 3D scenography whose responsibility will be to animate and manage internal artistic teams and external partners for the creation of 3D Environments as part of a new competitive project.
You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team while having the opportunity to work on ambitious and innovative projects.
Under the responsibility of the Artistic Director of the project, and in close collaboration with the Production and Development/Computer Programming teams, you will be in charge of:
- Ensure visual quality and provide a high quality standard for this aspect of the game;
- Deliver graphics while meeting required deadlines and quality standards;
- Lead and support an internal team and demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Participate in the recruitment of new team members;
- Provide the team with artistic support and technical solutions, as well as your vision of the game;
- Produce high quality 3D scenes in the art style defined for the project;
- Consider the pipeline and improve workflows in order to achieve the technical and artistic goals of the project;
- Work with external contractors and be able to collaborate to maintain game quality standards through reporting, feedback and production process;
- Work closely with the design team to create consistent layouts;
- Manage bug reports, prioritization, attribution and remediation;
Very good communication skills and the ability to manage a team are essential for this position; You will be motivated, rigorous and endowed with a great capacity for adaptation.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a manager of a 3D environment production team; You already have experience in at least one published AAA game;
- High level of ability to understand proprietary tools and technologies and anticipate production issues;
- Management skills are required, with excellent verbal and visual communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter/designer and Photoshop CS;
- Ability to assemble vivid and legible scenes and ability to stylize;
- Ability to work with painted textures;
- Ability to maintain a good balance between visual quality and the specific technical requirements associated with real-time AAA games;
- Work with the Project Art Director to create and maintain an art style and atmosphere that matches the defined visual design for the game;
- A good level of written and spoken English is an asset.
We offer you the opportunity to work with experienced and passionate people, in a creative and innovative environment.
About the Company
QUANTIC DREAM was founded in 1997 by David Cage. Today co-directed by David Cage and Guillaume de Fondaumière, our studio has gained international recognition over the years for its contribution to interactive storytelling and its reflection on emotion in games.
We are also considered one of the leading motion capture studios, especially for creating real-time 3D virtual actors with stunning realism.
Over the past twenty-one years, we have developed proprietary engines and technologies, including highly advanced tools and a unique approach to the production pipeline.
As a game development studio, we have collaborated in the past with major publishers such as Eidos, Vivendi Universal Games, Microsoft Games Studios, Atari and Sony Computer Entertainment. We created the OMIKRON THE NOMAD SOUL games with artist David Bowie and FAHRENHEIT INDIGO PROPHECY.
Since 2006, we’ve developed HEAVY RAIN (PS3/PS4), BEYOND: TWO SOULS (PS3/PS4) and DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN (PS4), three award-winning and million-selling Playstation titles.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation