Our Brand Marketing team is seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic and motivated, enjoys tackling challenges, and is eager to collaborate with various franchises to develop innovative campaigns. The chosen candidate will work closely with the marketing strategy and B2B marketing teams to address franchise-led cross-category strategies. They will oversee the creation and distribution of creative toolkits for regional and global use as needed, with a particular focus on Star Wars, Disney Princess, and Frozen. However, the role may require adaptability to work with multiple franchises. The candidate must be available on-site four days a week.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) franchise commercial team to create localised plans around global initiatives to drive relevance across EMEA
- Work with the insights team, franchise strategy, media strategy and the PR team to identify white space opportunities for CPGP and develop compelling regional marketing campaign plans that can be deployed across EMEA markets by local teams
- Update the Senior Production and Operations Manager and Senior Marketing Strategy Manager on milestones to ensure all workstreams for the campaigns are scheduled and tracking on budget, including: media planning; PR and communications; social engagement, and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Drive the development and execution of seasonal and category-led campaigns by collaborating with cross-functional teams across franchise, communications, retail marketing and digital to execute campaigns
- Collaborate with the CPGP media planning team to build creative marketing briefs and actively participate in planning meetings with the creative team to develop effective marketing creative to support campaigns
- Effectively control allocated marketing budget secured through AOP and work with finance team to reconcile budgets assigned to each marketing campaign
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Degree level education in a related field or equivalent work experience with a background in brand marketing
- Significant experience in campaign management and delivery of multi-platform campaigns including retail, experiential, digital and above the line marketing
- Experience in developing cross-category marketing campaigns that cover multiple product categories across consumer products
- Strong digital marketing and social engagement experience
- Proven experience of managing and working within allocated budgets
- Excellent operational marketing skills from KPI setting, campaign planning and creative concept development, budget tracking, stakeholder management, creative briefing, through to campaign activation across multiple audience platforms
- Proven ability to manage and deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen with an ability to understand a P&L and quarterly forecasting process
- Strong ability to work and communicate with multiple senior stakeholders
- Must have an open approach to problem solving and innovation, and the ability to achieve buy-in at all levels
- Ability to build presentations to a high standard in accordance with brand guidelines, and deliver in a clear and compelling manner
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to buy an extra 5 days
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Complimentary annual subscription to Disney+
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group – ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family.
Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished. This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.