If you are a highly motivated and experienced senior surfacing artist specializing in character art, then come work with us and help us build something amazing.
Our team of dedicated developers is growing.We all share a real passion for what we do. We think if you’re looking for a tight-knit team that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we’ll be a phenomenal choice for you.
Be a force multiplier with your legendary creativity and attention to detail. Are you passionate about technical pipelines, material creation, and texturing workflows? This job involves working with our in-house 3D character development team to create extremely polished, high-quality materials for the Diablo franchise. We’re looking for an extraordinarily hardworking person to come spend some quality time at Sanctuary and descend with us into the deep, dark dungeons of Diablo! As a master of your craft, you will own and pilot the most creative and intricate materials.
Your duties will range from creating materials in a friendly environment to working in complex 2D and 3D pipelines to make characters look as amazing as possible. You will also join the creation of an internal library of materials, generators, tools and utilities.
You might be surprised at what it takes to be successful in this role. Work through technical art production, material creation, texturing, rendering, and UV unboxing workflows. In addition to working closely with the character team, technical artists and the production team to determine material needs and create textures based on those needs.
Need To Apply:
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills. Online job submissions only, please.
- Willingness to take a test if requested.
- Company offers benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Account, Health Savings Account or Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, Disability Insurance;
- 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid leave and vacation, paid sick leave, floating leave, compassionate and bereavement leave, parental leave;
- Mental health and wellness programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like extra life and disability, legal services, identity health protection, rental and other insurance;
- Relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation