We need a production manager to join our SIDE Paris team. You will be responsible for the smooth running of audio localization production on multiple projects and in different languages, including everything from indie mobile games to AAA console games, as well as voice production for other technologies and digital media, working with customers from around the world. You will be liable for the timely completion of agreed deliverables and milestones, to a very high standard, while respecting the client’s budget.
- Prepare initial dialogue production cost estimates for clients based on initial client briefing.
- Work to shortlist actors to present to the client and/or audition for targeted roles in the game.
- Prepare more detailed cost estimates as the client’s case develops and early script information becomes available.
- Take the first pass of vendor contracts and talent agreements if necessary, to catch obvious errors or bargaining points.
- Prepare a project schedule of actors and their characters to be recorded.
- Negotiate fees with interim agents if necessary.
- Contractualism and reserve the actors.
- Link to localization service to ensure translation assets are ready
- Prepare recording scripts for actors, directors and studio engineers, as well as any other essential assets required for the smooth running of recording sessions.
- Inform the recording studio teams of the production.
- Track the progress of recording sessions throughout, updating schedules and bookings for actors, directors and studios.
- Incorporate updates and script changes throughout production and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Track the progress of the final audio asset deliverables, liaising with the company’s post-production team.
- Liaise with the client throughout.
- Track all costs throughout.
- Prepare final costs for the customer to increase their purchase order.
- Deal with all questions and issues that arise.
- 4+ years of Knowledge as an audio localization project manager in the gaming industry, preferably with a contractor
- Good contacts skill within the Parisian dubbing community
- 3 years skill in a role with responsibility for multiple budgets over £50,000 each.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Experienced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel, ideally comfortable using formulas such as SUMIFS and COUNTIFS to produce statistics relating to dialog scripts.
- Both autonomous, able to work alone when needed, and a team player, able to get involved at all levels to get the job done.
- Comfortable both taking instructions from senior staff members and giving instructions to junior staff members.
An interest in games and/or game production, making conversation with customers easier and more productive.
An interest in developments within the technology/digital media and gaming industries and the consequent growth of the business in terms of service offerings/business lines etc.
Foreign language skills – fluent English essential
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation