We are seeking a Knowledgeable Production Manager to fill the position of Production Manager. The Production Manager is responsible for seeing through GGP’s vision.The ideal candidate will have leadership experience in a manufacturing environment and an understanding of lean manufacturing principles. Grover Gaming puts our team and the quality of our products first. The demands listed below are indicative of the knowledge, skills required.
- Understand the mission, vision and values of the company and be an ambassador for MVV.
- Build and manage a production team, multiple shifts
- Development, implementation of SOP
- Guarantee compliance with quality standards.
- Create training programs for team members.
- The selection of providers
- production supplies
- Manage the production schedule.
- Troubleshooting, including identifying equipment and technology upgrades that will improve production.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Other Assigned Responsibilities
- BBA, Industrial engineering equivalent experience
- Three years of management experience
- Must be motivated
- Understanding of regulatory requirements to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Extraordinary leadership, listening, organizational and time management skills
- Capability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate
- Strong decision-making skills
- MS Office applications and computer use
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of print production: digital printing, cutting and/or packaging solutions
- Certified Six Sigma
- OSHA certification 30h
The normal function environment is typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow persons with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is generally moderate and does not present material or weather hazards except those related to travel.
We are a software design and development company particularized in electronic games in the United States and Canada. With more than 400 employees in ten states, we work every day to build a strong substructure of humble, passionate people, efficient processes, and superior products. Our dedication to customer service, adaptability, and a diverse product line have cemented our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming industry.