Please note that this position requires excellent Hungarian language skills!
DIGIC Pictures has been producing 3D animated films for twenty years. During this time, we have won countless prestigious awards and made short films for world famous brands such as Call of Duty games or the Netflix series Love, Death & Robots.
Our effects team need a Project Art Director who meets the following requirements:
- Technical and artistic management of the effects team on various projects.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of effects on projects from an artistic and professional perspective.
- Liaise with project managers and clients by actively participating in creative processes.
- 5+ years of experience creating effects in a professional production environment
- Affinity to learn new techniques, work processes and business tools
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Negotiable English language skills
- Knowledge of the Hungarian language
- High level knowledge of Houdini, Nuke, Maya software
- Experience in game development and/or film production
- Stable and long-term employment, under salaried status
- A unique business profile in Hungary
- Supportive work environment
- Home office/work hybrid option
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Other services: games room, team building activities, massage, coach, fitness room.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation