Elite Media is currently seeking a Project Manager to provide support to a Fortune 500 client team. As a part of this role, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled creatives to develop and execute outstanding advertising campaigns, while maintaining close relationships with clients and external partners. To excel in this position, you must possess a proactive, solution-focused approach, and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality results. You are capable of identifying and resolving ambiguity, no matter how complex the task. As a resourceful and communicative team player, you prioritize overcommunication to ensure a collaborative environment. You approach others with respect, possess a curious and inquisitive mindset, and ask the right questions to ensure successful delivery for our clients. No task is too small or too large for you to handle.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- In collaboration with team members, establishes and manages day-to-day deliverables.
- Create project management documents (briefs, charters, reports, memos, decks, etc.) and engage the necessary team members to complete them.
- Monitors project progress, anticipates roadblocks and provides solutions.
- Attends meetings with clients to understand their project goals and requirements.
- Manages documentation, including meeting minutes, deliverables, etc.
- Streamlines communication between internal team members.
- Runs quality assurance on all project deliverables.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and adherence to best practices.
- Schedules necessary meetings.
About the company
We are a marketing firm that specializes in marketing programs for our clients’ products and services. The client base for Elite Media Communications has expanded to satellite television, home improvement and consumer electronics.