We are searching for a talented real-time VFX artist to join our RPG department, which is developing a mobile MMORPG that combines battle-gathering mechanics and cutting-edge graphics in a dark fantasy setting.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of over 100 professionals in the RPG department.The project is done in Unity, but the team also uses a variety of tools for specific tasks: Maya for 3D and UV modeling, ZBrush and Blender for sculpting, Houdini for pyro, fluid and destruction simulations , Substance Designer for texture generation,Stuff Painter for baking and texturing, XCode, Amplify Shader Editor for prototyping shaders.
The successful candidate will be able to work in our office in Warsaw or remotely from Poland.
Skills and Requirements:
- Create concepts and develop real-time visual effects for the game in Unity
- Profiling and optimization of effects and game elements created by you or others
- Creating 3D models and animations for complex character visual effects and game locations
- Customize in-game character skill visual effects using internal tools
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the video game industry
- Knowledge of the principles of movement, anticipation, dynamics and other aspects of animation
- Exclusive knowledge of the Unity editor skills in creating VFX for games
- Knowledge creating or writing VFX shaders in node-based editors Knowledge of Houdini, Blender, Maya, or 3ds Max
- Skills in 3D modeling and 3D animation
- Knowledge creating and baking UV maps
- Knowledge creating textures for VFX
- Hands-on experience with particle systems English language skills at pre-intermediate level or above
- Understand hardware restrictions for mobile devices
- Ability to accurately estimate task completion times
- Working Knowledge with Houdini and Houdini Engine for Unity
- Hands-on experience with Substance Painter and Designer
- Working knowledge with Git or similar version control systems
About the Company
Plarium is a global developer of award-winning desktop and mobile games. More than 1,300 of our specialists work remotely or in offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland and the United States.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players around the world. With over 13 years of experience, we strive to deliver gameplay and graphics that push the boundaries. We combine this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community engagement.
Our games are created in a variety of settings, from dark fantasy to semi-realistic sci-fi.
We have more than 160 specialists working on art, including concept artists, animators, 3D and 2D artists, environmental artists, technical artists, VFX artists, and others.
Offers For Our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending on professional skills
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if your family members are sick
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses and in-house training programs
- Group lessons of English, Polish and Ukrainian
- Possibility of an interest-free loan
- Sports membership with the MultiSport Plus card
- Moving assistance
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation