- Participate with the Game Director, Art Leads, Design and assembly to help plan and achieve strategic goals for the 3D art team.
- Provide excellent design translations for environments and props following the overall game vision with a focus on stylization.
- Produce and guide the development of high-quality 3D game assets using a variety of methods, including high-to-low poly progress, hard surface modeling, and organic chisel.
- Check the quality of in-game assets and make necessary improvements to meet technical constraints, technical performance goals, and art direction.
- Document and communicate workflow and best practices to ensure consistency across the art team. Lead the creation of high quality 3D environments and assets for mobile games, including terrain, buildings, props and other objects.
- Work almost with the Art Director and Lead 3D Artist to certify all environments are visually consistent and meet project quality standards.
- Work nearly with design teams, joining their design activity and settle visual issues that arise during production.
- Mentor and guide junior artists, provide them with feedback and help them develop their skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest techniques, tools and best practices in the mobile gaming industry.
- Cooperate in team meetings and contribute to the overall development process.
- Lead a team of passionate artists in producing high-quality, mobile-optimized 3D environments and assets.
- Accordant high-quality cooperation to create visually stunning and immersive mobile gaming environments.
- Effective mentoring and guidance for junior artists.
- Effective communication and collaboration with art, design and programming teams.
Skills and Requirements
- Magnificent knowledge of modeling programs such as 3DSMAX, Maya, Blender, Zbrush and texture/material creation tools such as Photoshop and Substance.
- Ability to efficiently integrate 3D assets into the Unity game engine, ensuring seamless integration with overall game design and functionality.
- Ability to accept direction and feedback, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile optimization techniques and best practices.
- Able to collaborate effectively with all departments of a game development team (game designers, programmers, technical art, animation, etc.).
- Good knowledge of game mechanics related to characters, objects and environments.
- Strong observation to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail for aesthetic and technical quality.
- Commitment to the project and a desire to find the best possible way to inspire others.
About the company
We aspire to create great games that bring people together while redefining how gaming companies work. We believe in building a sense of at the hands of our games, their section, and the way we operate and treat each other. Through our gaming communities, we will create powerful bonds and lasting memories. We will stimulate a culture of diversity, fairness and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds will impact the games we create.
We are an early but powerful organization with a leadership team of gaming industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we will make as well as the overall direction of the business. If you are ardent about solving tough problems with direct, thoughtful impartiality and a team mentality, we may be the right place for you.