About the Position
- Make 3D environments and assets for mobile games, including terrain, buildings, props, and other objects.
- To ensure all environments are visually consistent and meet project quality standards Work with the Art Director and 3D Art Leads
- Work with game design and programming teams to ensure all assets are optimized for mobile devices and meet performance requirements.
- Keep updated with the latest techniques, tools and best practices in the mobile gaming industry.
- Contribute in team meetings and contribute to the overall development process.
You Will Get
- Help create optimized, high-quality 3D environments and assets for mobile games.
- Contributions to creating visually stunning and immersive mobile gaming environments.
- Well communicated and well received contributions to the overall development process.
- You must be informed of the latest trends and have a solid perspective on how they relate to our current and future projects.
- Proficient in 3D modeling, texturing and lighting in software such as Maya/3ds Max/Blender.
- Basic understanding of Unity game engine workflows.
- Skills of mobile optimization techniques and best practices.
- Willingness to learn, receive direction and feedback, and ability to work well in a team.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Reason To Join With Us
- We firmly believe we are changing the way game studios work and creating great games that build a connected community.
- Our aim is not just to create games that you belong to. We also want to build communities to which our citizens belong. That’s why Fortis is a thriving environment that celebrates diversity, fosters inclusion and fosters growth.
- Build and grow with a seasoned team of accomplished talents who have left a lasting mark in their disciplines, both in and out of the game.
- Fortis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, status as a protected veteran or on any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against. on the basis of disability.
About the Company
Here we aspire to create great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies operate. We believe in creating a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and the way we operate and treat each other. Through our gaming communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where, together, our diverse skills, experiences and backgrounds impact the games we create.
We are an old but powerful organization with a leadership team made up of gaming industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we will produce as well as the overall direction of the company. If you are passionate about solving difficult problems through direct, thoughtful communication and a team-first mentality, we may be the right place for you.