- Produce 3D assets and scenes based on concept and reference images, and create environmental art, including natural environments and architecture, that do something exciting in the new miHoYo game.
- Develop a wide range of environments, including highly creative trees, architecture, foliage, and unique points of interest needed to set the game’s visual direction.
- Work closely with level designers and artists to develop unique play spaces and captivating environments that engage the player.
- Use high poly sculpts and source art to create real-time environment art models and production-ready textures for rigging and animation.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively on creative and complex assignments with other artists, designers and engineers.
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical and artistic issues and evaluating software, technology and tools to help identify pipeline improvement opportunities.
- Bring creative and original ideas to all aspects of game production and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional game development experience as an environment artist, with at least 1 title shipped in the AAA console/PC space.
- Professional experience creating design, modeling and texturing environments using 3D Max, Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Designer/Painter. (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs). Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Designer/Painter. (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- An exceptional understanding of shape, form, structure and silhouette as it relates to modeling.
- Knows next-gen modeling, sculpting, and procedural techniques and understands how to use them effectively to create handcrafted and stylized works of art with appeal and appeal.
- Has a deep understanding of game engines, pipelines and processes.
- Impressive communication and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the art of gaming with an ability to clearly discuss modern trends.
- Solid knowledge of the basics of traditional art.
- Passion for games and record of playing a variety of game genres.
- Tech Otaku who enjoys creating a fantasy world.
About the Company
At HoYovere, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for gamers around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse has also launched dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music. , novels and derivative products around our original creative concept. Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technological research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated cutting-edge technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology and other fields.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation