As a Senior Campaign Art Producer at Raven Software, you will interface directly with producers, artists and quality departments at Raven and Activision Studios. A qualified Senior Producer is extremely organized, professional, personable, courteous, hardworking, an effective communicator and enjoys working with people. They are also experienced in multidisciplinary production planning.
Artistic production of the Campaign
- Work alongside your peers on the Assets team to develop and create effective processes/tracking for a variety of art discipline teams, including but not limited to: vehicles, weapons, props, characters, 2D and other MTX related teams.
- Ability to manage workflows in 1-2 concurrent CoD projects or separate modules within an existing project.
- Solicit the needs of internal departments and partner studios, while aligning them with project requirements.
- Lead artistic teams toward clarity when ambiguity exists.
- Create and maintain department schedules.
- Become a lead legal POC for Raven, interfacing with our legal team for art approvals.
- Preventive legal updates –
- Provide advice and guidance to teams creating new content on how assets should be created from the start to avoid legal issues.
Secure Branding/Graphics –
- Work with legal to get graphics/names approved. Create tickets, provide updates to the development team when legal requests change, provide legal updates when changes have been made.
- Work with Legal to get new/ported assets approved. Create tickets, provide updates to the development team when legal requests change, provide legal updates when changes have been made.
- Four plus years of professional experience in the video game industry with strong production skills.
- Contribution to two or more titles shipped.
- Experience in producer management.
- Experience with JIRA, Gantt/Calendar production, Confluence, Shotgrid and Smartsheets.
- Advocate for accountability in documentation.
- Familiarity with Call of Duty campaigns and Warzone products and associated content categories.
- Effective communicator, verbally, visually and in explicit written form.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks.
- Demonstrates self-awareness and emotional maturity.
About the Company
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We’re home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to create immersive and innovative worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive, connect and interact with the world through epic entertainment. We offer a suite of benefits that support the physical, emotional and financial well-being of “Every World” – we’ve got our employees covered!