You live in a world of colors, lines, pixels and typography. Dream of paper, vector art and smooth transitions. And yet, you also interact quite well verbally and have a strategic mind, which means you’re perfect for the job.
We are looking for a Senior Designer/Art Director – Houston, TX or remotely – with a strong background in print and web, of course, but who can also do us proud during a client presentation.
With all that in mind, you could definitely catch our eye if you can:
- Manage interactive projects, from strategic concept, site mapping and wireframing to overseeing design and development
- Do the same as above for print and identity projects – managing everything from concept, design, production, print specifications and press oversight
- Present creative concepts and strategy to clients and stakeholders and help sell the work
- Manage your workload to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong craftsmanship through typography, typesetting, and attention to detail all of the above is necessary, but more is always better.
We expect you to also shine in these areas:
- Experience working with designers, writers and creative direction
- Confidence in working on large scale projects with proficiency in wireframe development
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a proven track record in developing integrated campaigns that create ROI for clients
- Excellent understanding of current interactive design requirements, emerging technologies and online media trends
- An understanding of visual storytelling as it relates to videos and advertisements
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- If you can demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship and thoughtfulness from concept to implementation, expect to be shortlisted
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Conceptual, Design
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation