We need an experienced and creative Lead Ambient Artist to work on cutting edge concepts for an upcoming AAA title. You’ll create concept art to support our creative vision, work with art direction to enhance our unique art style, and help create new characters for a new generation of players.
Create innovative environments, characters, and prop designs that motivate our team and contribute to the unique visual direction of our game.
- More than 5 years of professional experience as a conceptual artist.
- A portfolio of creative and thought-provoking conceptual work that you can share and discuss with your team.
- Ability to design assets in a wide range of themes, including open worlds.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles, but also the ability to work with cartoons.
- Solid foundation in traditional art such as figure drawing, character and costume design, industrial design, painting, and illustration.
- Superior eye for perspective, color, lighting, and atmosphere.
- Excellent understanding of composition, shape and form.
- Creativity and innovation in the creation of concepts.
- Previous experience with AAA titles.
- Understand the fundamentals of the game and have the mindset of a developer, along with the ability to leverage your artistic skills to enhance the gameplay and player experience.
- Create compelling graphics for the marketing department and 2.5D storyboards and frames for the storytelling department.
About the company
We are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for gamers around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched N0va Desktop dynamic desktop software, HoYoLAB community product, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music. , novels and spin-offs based on our original creative concept.