Do you walk into a space and immediately imagine how it would play out in a video game? Are you thinking of ways to improve the space, how you could improve it to make it an engaging experience for players? U.S. too!
Treyarch is searching for a talented Level Designer to join our Warzone team. As a Senior Level Designer, you will work on production content for Call of Duty Warzone, Outbreak, and other large map experiences.If you’re excited to create realistic, well-designed maps that will appeal to millions of Call of Duty fans around the world, join our team.
Skills and Requirements
- Own significant sections of the game world and work independently in your daily work.
- Collaborate with industry veterans across multiple departments..
- Provide feedback to others and accept feedback from the entire team to iterate on designs in a fluid and creative development environment.
- Develop and maintain documentation, standard methodologies and design techniques.
- Help enlarge the War Zone team by mentoring other designers.
- Work with your manager to plan your career path at Treyarch.
- Previous experience on published AAA titles as a Level Designer.
- Clear and proactive communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, delegate tasks and multi-task.
- Ability to generate design concepts such as level flow, engagement design and pacing.
- Ability to identify and communicate risks within the timelines and scope of the assignment.
- Experience with the Radiant level editor.
- Discover the creation of large-scale multiplayer spaces.
- Experience sculpting realistic terrain.
- Community experience mod.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is a video game studio whose goal is to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. With that goal in mind, we designed the award-winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series and launched the fan-favorite Zombies mode.
At Treyarch, we empower the team to be individually motivated to innovate our games, our processes, and our culture. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
Development of the culture and the studio, we believe that it is a team effort and that collaboration and listening to each other are essential. Every day, we face big and small challenges together and every voice counts.
These values guide us in our mission to create moments that matter. To the players and to us the creators. In an age where triumphs and defeats are easily shared, seeing players engage with our creations makes us very proud. Come help us create that next moment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, sexual status . protected veteran or other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against. on the basis of disability.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation