As the Social Media Creator, you will be responsible for developing exceptional social content for our owned social channels and influencer work streams. This is a hands-on role that requires a deep understanding of the subject matter, as well as outstanding communication and follow-through skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders. In this position, you will create various types of content, such as posts, pins, stories, product-in-use videos, and more. You will design and write the posts, shoot images, and create videos, while also taking a leading role in developing and maintaining the brand’s visual and verbal voice, personality, and overall consistency in social media.
- Develop multiple, highly engaging vertical videos per week to grow the community through key social media platforms. This includes creating a video from start to finish: ideating, creating, editing, and publishing video for our primary social platforms.
- Produce creative storytelling moments through a video that grows brand affinity and capture our brand tone of voice.
- You are comfortable being one of the faces of our social media accounts, but equally comfortable filming product and other people.
- Provide continual content ideation that aligns with our content pillars and product priorities.
- Quickly identify emerging TikTok or social trends and leverage to create content that appeals to our target consumers
- Contribute to the Brand Content calendar in support of planned and real-time marketing moments, ensuring our work is best-in-class and drives results.
- You’ll coordinate with Marketing partners and internal stakeholders to ensure social content is successful and deliver on-time social posts.
- You have a deep curiosity about new and existing social platforms and tools and genuinely enjoy creating social content.
About the company
The Clorox Co. manufactures and markets consumer and institutional products. It operates through the following business segments: Cleaning, Lifestyle, Household, and International. The Cleaning segment consists of laundry, home care and professional products marketed and sold in the United States. The Household segment composes of charcoal, cat litter and plastic bags, wraps and container products marketed and sold in the United States.
The Lifestyle segment includes food products, water-filtration systems and filters marketed and sold in the United States and all-natural personal care products. The International segment covers products sold outside the United States, excluding natural personal care products. The company was founded by Edward Hughes, Charles Husband, William Hussey, Rufus Myers, and Archibald Taft on May 3, 1913, and is headquartered in Oakland, CA.