Bit Reactor is looking across the galaxy for an experienced and talented VFX artist who can use their skills to help bring an exciting new part of the Star Wars universe to life. By developing with Unreal Engine 5, we will tell incredible Star Wars stories that will be supported by incredible visuals.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Work closely with maintainers and art direction to follow the art style and ensure a consistent look throughout the game.
- Collaborate with other creative disciplines and engineers to create visual effects that support game systems.
- Assist in the constant improvement and stability of tools, assets and the VFX pipeline
- Work with technical art and graphics programmers to ensure VFX assets are optimized and executed efficiently while maintaining visual quality
- 3+ years of experience producing VFX art
- Experience with real-time visual effects tools – Unreal Engine 4 or 5 is ideal
- Good sense of timing and color theory
- Ability to work alone and creatively to solve VFX challenges
- Ability to catch in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Good communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in 3dsMax or Maya for creating 3D assets
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience creating shaders in a real-time node-based tool
- Understand the costs of VFX assets and their impact on performance
- Knowledge of computational fluid dynamics simulation software such as Embergen, Houdini and FumeFX is a big plus
- A complete demo portfolio is required
Bit Reactor is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation