We needed a talented Technical Artist to join our RPG department, who is responsible for the development of RAID: Shadow Legends, a mobile MMORPG that combines battle-gathering mechanics and cutting-edge graphics in a dark fantasy setting. Our flagship title is enjoyed by over 81 million gamers worldwide – you can find it on iOS, Android and PC/Mac.
The successful candidate will be part of a brand new team developing a new set of features in the RAID: Shadow Legends universe. The team will work directly with the universe of our flagship title to create a mini-game. We are looking for someone who can provide a creative approach to the development of high quality graphics and high end visual effects.
Although simpler in terms of gameplay, this mini-game will be just as dynamic and will include similar RPG elements: character leveling, the ability to acquire skills and upgrade characters, and engage in boss fights.
- Setting up an infrastructure for creating graphic resources
- Create prototype features in close collaboration with artists and developers
- Configuring in-game lighting, camera angles, shadows, character movement, and location elements
- Creation and optimization of shaders
- Design and assemble animated character controllers in collaboration with the art director and animation artists
- At least three years of relevant work experience in game development
- Solid knowledge of Unity
- Experience creating shaders, both manually (using HLSL/Cg) and using node-based editors
- Hands-on experience with one or more 3D editors, such as Houdini/Maya/Blender/3ds Max
- Experience creating textures in Substance Designer
- Knowledge of the practical aspects of the complete 3D model creation pipeline
- Character animation skills, understanding of rigging and animation principles, and ability to configure the Animator controller in Unity
- English language skills at upper-intermediate or above level
- Ability to write C# scripts
- Experience in creating work automation tools
What we offer our employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 20 to 26 days of paid vacation depending on the country in which your employment is registered
- Medical assistance for you and your child as well as fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses and in-house training programs
- Group lessons of English, Polish and Ukrainian
- Possibility of taking out an interest-free loan
- Reimbursement of gym membership fees, online Pilates classes and running club
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Possibility of consultation with psychologists
- Moving assistance
Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1400 of our specialists work remotely or in offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland and the United States.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena and our 18 other hit titles unite over 450 million players worldwide. With over 14 years of experience, we strive to deliver gameplay and graphics that push the limits. We combine this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing and community interaction.
The successful candidate will be able to work in our office in Warsaw or remotely in Europe.