We are looking for a talented Technical Artist to join our team working on a new third person cross-platform shooter. With unique gameplay and realistic tools, the project is large-scale and targeted both from a design and technical point of view. The successful candidate will be part of the team working on the game levels and their elements. This team develops graphics systems and shaders, visual effects and tools to improve working with game assets.
The Technical Artist will have the option to change key design thought regarding game and mechanics, prototyping, development, and art. We create our own product and control every stage of development – from initial ideas to final stages of implementation.
- Creation of procedural generation systems for game levels
- Develop and optimize graphics systems and shaders
- Participate in the making of game elements and mechanics, from sample to final concept.
- Participation in the creation of visual effects
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional skills in game development
- Experience working in Unity
- C# scripting skills
- Experience making shaders, both manually and using node-based editors
- Familiarity with any 3D editor
- Knowledge of the practical aspects of the complete 3D model creation pipeline
- Experience working with Houdini and the Houdini Engine for Unity
- Experience profiling graphics performance on mobile platforms
- Experience developing tools for Unity
- Experience importing and configuring animations
- Ability to use animation controllers in Unity
- Familiarity with mobile device hardware restrictions
- Experience modifying Unity’s graphics pipeline
Offers for our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending on professional experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses and in-house training programs
- Group lessons of English, Polish and Ukrainian
- Possibility of taking out an interest-free loan
- Sports membership with the MultiSport Plus card
- Moving assistance
About the Company
Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or in offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland and the United States.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena and our other 20 hit titles unite over 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years of experience, we strive to deliver gameplay and graphics that push the limits. We combine this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing and community interaction.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation