We are broadly starting our new VFX team in West Mumbai-Andheri.
As Technical Director at 1518 Studio, we are looking for someone who should have in-depth knowledge of VFX and CG pipelines.
- Act as a liaison between the heads of the programming and design teams
- Research and development of technical tools for a project
- Implementation of artistic production workflows
- Support artists and engineers in the 3D art pipeline
- Assistance in the realization and validation of assets
- Resolve complex technical issues during development
- Must have more than 5 years of experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional training in VFX
- A strong portfolio or demo reel
- Solid understanding of art and animation pipelines
- Knowledge of gaming systems and
- Ability to identify the best tools and software to maximize game delivery
- Rendering and post-effects experience
- Understanding of rigging and animation
- Experience in physical simulations
- Shader development experience
- High level artistic skills – proportion, color, composition
- Creative spirit and ability to meet technical challenges
- Experience creating digital art content – high and low-poly modeling, unboxing, baking, texturing, level art, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage differences between creative and technical teams
- Knowledge of high-end coding languages
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to join a growing team
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
About The Company
We are a global team of passionate, hardworking and ambitious gamers, whose goal is to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. We are committed to helping your players because they are also part of our community. We’ve worked hard for gamers, customers, and the gaming industry for nearly three decades, providing industry-leading services in every region of the world.
We believe great work is done by teams that love what they do. Therefore, we approach each solution with a holistic strategy that leverages the strength, creativity and passion of our global workforce.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation