We needed a talented and creative UI/UX designer and artist to join our growing team. As a UI/UX designer and artist, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and experiences for our game currently in development. You will work closely with the Product, Engineering, and Art teams to ensure our games have engaging visuals and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the overall player experience.
- Communicate with multiple teams, including game designers, developers, and artists, to create visually appealing and user-friendly UI/UX designs for our games.
- Design and prototype user interfaces, menus, icons, and other visual elements using industry-standard tools.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to iterate on and improve UI/UX designs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and user flow diagrams to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Implement UI/UX designs in collaboration with the development team, ensuring a high-quality implementation and smooth integration.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques and technologies to continually improve the visual and interactive aspects of our games.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role in the gaming industry.
- Strong portfolio exemplifies exceptional UI/UX design skills and artistic abilities.
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma or similar.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices for creating intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Some experience with game development engines, such as Unity or Unreal Engine, and the ability to collaborate effectively with developers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to clearly present and explain design concepts.
- Passion for gaming and staying up to date on industry trends
About the Company
We’re now creating a massive online social platform where you can connect with other like-minded people for the games you love, or aim for a new high with new rewards for your most-loved games. Connect through your shared love for the medium with your friends, because that’s what matters. Based in Europe, Couch Heroes is built around a Gamers for Gamers mindset, with a strong corporate philosophy and structure to help foster creativity and a healthy work environment for game development.