This position requires fluency in written and spoken Korean so the rest of the listing is in this language.
Introducing the mission to be with our team:
- Based on the understanding of UI/UX, PC/Console game GUI production and development guidelines production
- Operational maintenance and improvement work for new and live services
- UI interaction and UI effect (motion) design production and directing
- Creating and managing graphic assets and icons
- I want to grow with someone who has this kind of experience! (Required)
- PC/mobile game UI design experience of at least 3 years or equivalent skills
- Those with interface environment UX design / visualization / prototyping capabilities
- Those who have motion graphics skills (Animate or Adobe AE) and senses necessary for UI and screen production
- A person with a positive mindset and a challenging spirit
- Able to communicate actively
- If you have these experiences, you are the person we are Searching for:
- More than 100 hours of cumulative PUBG play time
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, Protopie, etc.
- Those who have participated in game development using Unreal Engine 4 or other game engines (eg Unity)
- Experienced in FPS/TPS game service
- Console game development experience
How to Apply
- In order to participate in Krafton’s challenge, the selection process below is required.
- Document screening > Phone Interview > Technical Fit Test > Technical Fit Interview > Final Interview (Culture Fit Interview) > Acceptance and employment
- Recruitment can be closed early when hiring talented people.
- Successful applicants for each screening will be notified individually by e-mail registered in the application form or by phone.
- In the case of a telephone interview, we inform you in advance that it is an optional screening, not a mandatory screening. Details on this will be notified individually.
- Interviews may be added if necessary, and detailed information about this will be notified individually.
Please check the required documents:
- Job application form (free form), self-introduction letter, career description, portfolio (required), other credentials
- Self-introduction Question: Please describe what kind of designer you are in half an A4 sheet.
- When attaching a portfolio, please check the instructions below.
About the Company
[ ABOUT KRAFTON ]
KRAFTON is a collective of studios, each with their own distinct creative identity. Our team is always striving to evolve, innovate, and create new technology and entertainment experiences that fans can interact and engage with for years to come.
It is the power of KRAFTON that continuously generates unparalleled creation based on technology.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation