Gearbox Studio Québec is a AAA game developer who aspires to maintain a balance between ambitious projects, human-sized teams, and self-realization.
Since 2015, Gearbox Studio Québec has offered an inclusive work environment that values the creativity of all its collaborators. We offer advantageous terms that include flexible and accommodating hours, a competitive benefits package, a substantial corporate contribution to the group’s RRSP, as well as one of the most generous profit redistribution policies in the industry.
- Create realistic, high-quality animated visual effects and textures
- Meet the style and quality objectives set by the artistic director
- Work closely with the Technical Art Director and Lead Artist to understand and, if necessary, establish production processes that take into account the technical constraints of the game
- 3 or more years of experience as a VFX artist in the video game industry
- Have shipped at least 2 cross-platform titles
- Master artistic production techniques in video games
- Experience on UE4 and Houdini an asset
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems. Adept of System D
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, team player.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation