- Produce high-quality stylized characters based on art guidelines, integrate them into the engine
- Collaborate with key team members in the creation of in-game characters and creatures, being able to own parts of the pipeline
- Work closely with your manager to ensure the art style is cohesive and cohesive.
- Help mentor other team members within the team
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, working closely with technical animators to ensure exceptional execution
- Proven experience in a character art position, ideally with a delivered game title
- 3+ years of AAA/AA game development experience (PC and/or console)
- Ability to create high-quality, game-ready, efficient, and animation-friendly character assets
- Understanding of game art pipeline and non-destructive iterative workflow
- Ability to respond to artistic direction and criticism from project art leads
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, Maya, Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer and Painter
- Ability to adapt to different artistic styles, from stylized to realistic
- Excellent understanding of anatomy and human and creature forms
- Experiment with hand-painted textures
About Fish Labs
For over 15 years, we at FISHLABS have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have come to life on millions of screens. At its core, we’re a studio for gamers, by gamers, and a benchmark in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across all platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our sister studios Deep Silver around the world, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of gamers worldwide.
We seek to continue to build on our success with humble yet talented and creative people who have a passion for creating great games and who want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! It’s going to be an exciting race.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply:
All applications must include a Portfolio, CV/Resume, and any relevant documentation