Parmanent, Remote Job
Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Posted 3 weeks ago
Platige Image is looking for a talented Grooming Artist to bring amazing CG projects to life in a very believable way. We have many projects from AAA game cutscenes and other high-end 3D to VFX projects, and our artists need to apply their skills in different ways, depending on their daily needs.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
- Prepare CG characters to a photorealistic level of finish.
- Work intimately with other pipeline teams for the best quality.
- Understand visual references and art direction.
- Meet deadlines and solve day-to-day problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of knowledge in the CG or game industry.
- Skills of Maya and Yeti or XGen.
- A good sense of form and detail when it comes to organic models.
- Arnold’s Production Knowledge
- Excellent contact skills and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline stages.
- Character artist background.
- Working knowledge of Zbrush
IT IS WORTH JOIN US!
- We are an experienced studio setting new standards in animation, CG and visual effects. Always one step ahead, betting on the highest quality and artistic value of the projects carried out.
- We are involved in several exciting projects commissioned by the world’s leading companies.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses to master your skills.
- We are situated in a green area in Fort Mokotów but it’s up to you to decide where your office is!
- Our health is ensured by private medical care and we keep in shape with a sports card.
- To get the working day off to a good start, we serve breakfast in the studio to our employees.
- And you can come to the studio with your dog friend!
Applicants for Grooming Artists must include a demo or portfolio in their application.